Cyrus on Solaris 10

cyrus at fiddaman.net cyrus at fiddaman.net
Mon Sep 18 14:25:13 EDT 2006

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006, Elizabeth Schwartz wrote:

; I'm running the blastwave cyrus package on Solaris 10 and it is working
; quite well. I did not have to do anything in particular different on Solaris
; 10.

I'm in the process of migrating from Solaris 9 to 10. Compiling was easy
enough although with GCC 4 you need to CFLAGS=-fPIC or the perl modules
won't link.

; I'd be interested in hearing from anyone who made it into a Solaris 10
; service.

I will be running it under SMF when I'm finished, everything else on the
server is so Cyrus shouldn't be an exception.
I'm happy to share the results once done if that would be useful to
anyone.