Design of Cyrus IMAP

neelu_dhiman at persistent.co.in neelu_dhiman at persistent.co.in
Thu Sep 14 10:23:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

Can you please tell me where can I find the architecture and
design of Cyrus IMAP server. Is there any documentation
available for it? Actually, I want to analyze the internal
working and flow of Cyrus. Can I find any pointers for it?

Thanks,
Neelu.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.