Integrted tool for adminstering Cyrus IMAP and LDAP.

Leon Kolchinsky lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Tue Sep 12 03:21:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

You can try "LDAP enabled web-cyradm" web GUI. - http://www.web-cyradm.org/download.html
In fact I'm using this great tool (a little modified for our needs) and it's very nice.

Regards,
Leon Kolchinsky

-----------------
I have to deploy an Email Server based on Cyrus IMAP, Postfix and
LDAP. This is no problem, I have done it before.However our customer
requests for a web based tool for administering user accounts and
quotas.

We found tools capable of administering accounts in the LDAP Server
(ie LDAPmyADMIN) or cyrus accounts, but not an integrated tool.We want
a tool where you can create a Cyrus account with LDAP autentication
filling one web based form, Same with modifications and deletions.

Does someone has something to recomend? Thanks in advance.

A/P Andres Tarallo
WD&B Consultores
Montevideo - Uruguay