performance issue (imap spool on san)

Daniel Eckl deckl at nero.com
Mon Sep 11 10:06:07 EDT 2006

Well, I really don't know why you should feel insulted if that applies
to you.

If you don't take care of polished, skinnable widget style with bells
and whistles and spinning activity indicators and shaded buttons and so
on, because your preference is more to features and speed and such
things than this is fully legitimate and it's the reason why we have
such a big variety of software in the world.

I call that superior, not insulting.

Best,
Daniel