migrate_sieve.pl on twiki

Louis Kowolowski louisk at cryptomonkeys.com
Sat Sep 9 03:36:26 EDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 10:40:37AM -0700, Andrew Morgan wrote:
> It looks like the CMU folks recently upgraded their Wiki software.  All of
> the files I attached to the MboxCyrusMigration node in the Wiki are gone
> now.  Is there anyone from CMU that could look into this?
>
> I can't find my originals of these files anymore.  :(

I believe I have copies of these I could post if the originals remain
indisposed.

Louis Kowolowski	KE7BAX			louisk at cryptomonkeys.com
Cryptomonkeys:                      http://www.cryptomonkeys.com/~louisk

Jesper: Okay, we run everything here on LAMP.
Consultant: LAMP?
Jesper: Ehh... Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP...
Consultant: I've heard about Linux... and Apache
Jesper: Do you know ANYTHING about Debian Linux and PHP?
Consultant: I know a very little bit about Debian, but thats mostly Red Hat
Jesper: So you know anything about PHP?!
Consultant: No, I'm here because no one else wanted to come. I'm usually
			with the Solaris Team.