migrate_sieve.pl on twiki

Kjetil Torgrim Homme kjetilho at ifi.uio.no
Fri Sep 8 05:58:45 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-09-08 at 11:23 +0200, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:
>
> >I don't know it, but perhaps my script does the job?
> >

> The script on the wiki mentions it migrates procmail to sieve...

aha...

I have a script for this, too.  it's not meant for unattended use since
it's impossible to support everything Procmail does in Sieve, but it
takes most of the tedium out of the task if you have simple header
tests.

http://heim.ifi.uio.no/kjetilho/hacks/pm2sieve

(looking at the code now, I can't recall why I do the conversions
between Latin1 and UTF-8.  it may be best to replace those functions
with identity functions.)
--
Kjetil T.