Problem with Cyrus

neelu_dhiman at persistent.co.in neelu_dhiman at persistent.co.in
Thu Sep 7 08:24:05 EDT 2006

Hi Sven,
Thanks a lot for your reply. even this is not
working. One thing more, when I do telnet to my
machine (acting as a server), then also, I am not
able to run any IMAP command such as login, logout
etc. I am getting a blank prompt like this:

[neelu at ps3151 ~]$ telnet ps3151.persistent.co.in
imap
Trying 10.77.196.105...
Connected to ps3151.persistent.co.in
(10.77.196.105).
Escape character is '^]'.

Nothing more than that. If I type some command, that
is not executed. Both the services "cyrus-imapd" and
"saslauthd" are running.  Please guide.