Cyrus, clusters, GFS - HA yet again

Janne Peltonen janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi
Mon Oct 30 03:45:39 EST 2006

On Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 06:01:56PM -0700, Adam Kramer wrote:
> Has anyone documented running a high volume Cyrus setup on Linux with
> a clustered filesystem?

Having googled around for such a document for the last three weeks, I
can say with some conviction that if anyone has, the document isn't on
the Web.

(Of course, now I've said that, it'll pop up during the next hour, from
somewhere apparent. ;)

People /are/ running Cyrus setups on different *nixen with different
clustered filesystems. But those cases don't seem to be documented on
the Web, either. That's why I'm asking here. ;)

Regards,
--Janne