delayed expunge and subfolders

Leena Heino Leena.Heino at uta.fi
Thu Oct 19 12:06:29 EDT 2006

>> I've understood that this is supposed to mean that if delayed expuge is
>> used and folder annotations does not specify anything else then messages
>> are supposed to be deleted from all folders after two days.
>
> More information. I tried to run the cyr_expire from shell and it segfaulted:
> $ cyr_expire -E 3 -X 2 -v
> expunging deleted messages in mailboxes older than 2 days
> Segmentation Fault

But if define expunge delay to zero days then everything works ok and no
segmentation faults:
$ cyr_expire -E 3 -X 0 -v
expunging deleted messages in mailboxes older than 0 days
expunged ...
$

--
   Leena Heino              University of Tampere / Computer Centre
   ( liinu at uta.fi )      ( http://www.uta.fi/laitokset/tkk )