Virtual domains, sendmail, aliases

Jérôme Nenert jerome.nenert at paris-sorbonne.fr
Tue Oct 17 11:19:48 EDT 2006

Hello,

We've tried to use sendmail with Cyrus virtual domains and createonpost=yes.
Our mailer accept mail for domain1 while the machine name of the mailer
belongs to domain2. When a mail arrive, the mailbox is created under the
domain2 while we would like it would have been created under the domain1.

We use cyrusv2d as the delivering agent and the domain1 is the in
/etc/mail/local-host-names because we want to be able to use
/etc/aliases for this domain.

Is there someone using sendmail, cyrus virtual domains and /etc/aliases ?
Any experience with Sendmail and cyrus virtual domains is also appreciated.

Regards.
JN