lmtp should give temporary failure for mailbox unknown

Daniel Eckl deckl at nero.com
Thu Oct 12 09:54:55 EDT 2006

> Therefore we should concentrate on finding the real cause(s) of the
> problem and try to solve them.

Full acknowledge. That's why I wrote "until you have found the error".

But in the meanwhile, Ram possibly does not want to loose mails. And
it's easier to set a well documented option in postfix than hacking a
dangerous quick and dirty patch and recompile cyrus instead to give 4xx

I just fear that I cannot be of any help with debugging/fixing this bug.
Sorry.

Best,
Daniel