web-cyradm

Tom Bryntesen tom at bryntez.com
Wed Oct 11 18:23:36 EDT 2006

Hi

Check this:
Error: Nothing happens when you try to login to web-cyradm:
There are possibly errors in the database you created. Maybe some of the
fields are encrypted and other is plain? Go over the scripts and build the
database from scratch. Also check the file
/path/to/web-cyradm/config/conf.php accordingly. (See especially the
crypt-section)

BR
bryntez