Can not debug cyrus imapd code

neelu_dhiman at persistent.co.in neelu_dhiman at persistent.co.in
Tue Oct 10 01:29:54 EDT 2006

Hi,
I am working on Cyrus Imap server (Fedora Core). I have to
modify the Cyrus code, for which I found out the places and
started debugging the imapd code. But, I am recieving
segmentation Fault and different signals in between. If I
login to server directly through a client, then it works fine.
But debugging the code is having problems.

(gdb)
cmd_fetch (tag=0x9b05f00 "5", sequence=0xd40acdf9 <Address
0xd40acdf9 out of bounds>, usinguid=0) at imapd.c:2592
2592        struct strlist *newfields = 0;
(gdb)

0x080549a6 in cmd_fetch (tag=0x9b05f00 "5", sequence=0x2710
<Address 0x2710 out of bounds>, usinguid=0) at imapd.c:2590
2590        int fetchitems = 0;
(gdb)
Couldn't get registers: No such process.
(gdb) q

Please guide.
Thanks
Neelu.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.