question about moving mailboxes in a murder environment

Jesus Roncero jesus at mxtelecom.com
Mon Oct 9 13:05:22 EDT 2006

Hi all,
Again here ;). I have a couple of questions. I am trying to migrate an
old cyrus 2.2.12 installation to the latest cyrus, using a murder
environment. My idea is to build a unified system, in which the old
cyrus would work as a frontend and backend at the same time, so almost
everything should work as before. Also, I would add a first backend
which would initially not have any mailboxes.

So, would the move mailbox operation work (providing everything is set
up correctly) to move some mailboxes to the new backend?

And, I have some shared folders right now. Can they be moved as well to
the backend as normal mailboxes?

Cheers.
--
Jesus Roncero <jesus at mxtelecom.com>