UTF-8 in Subject field?

Georgy Goshin gosha at inbox.ee
Mon Oct 2 12:51:17 EDT 2006

Does it means that it's inpossible to do?

I understand, that unicode should not be used, but many of email clients do
this, some webmail clients too and users asks me why my server can't do that
other can and I will not point the to these RFCs of course, they just want
to see russian text in subjects of their mails.

G.