Sharing Murder?

Janne Peltonen janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi
Thu Nov 30 11:48:56 EST 2006

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 05:20:50PM +0200, Janne Peltonen wrote:
> So if I'm correct, to achieve a true single server image, you don't
> actually have to sync anything but the mailboxes list... sieve,
> delivery, dupl suppression etc. should "just work". Nice.

...or is it? If the traditional config delivers to the correct backend
by looking the correct backend up in the mailboxes db (from mupdate
master), then it can use the sieve scripts and duplicate delivery dbs in
there. But what about this kind of config? Would I still need to share
these databases? Is there something I'm missing (again)?

--Janne