migrate_sieve.pl on twiki

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Thu Nov 30 11:30:20 EST 2006

On Sat, 9 Sep 2006, Louis Kowolowski wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 10:40:37AM -0700, Andrew Morgan wrote:
>> It looks like the CMU folks recently upgraded their Wiki software.  All of
>> the files I attached to the MboxCyrusMigration node in the Wiki are gone
>> now.  Is there anyone from CMU that could look into this?
>>
>> I can't find my originals of these files anymore.  :(
>>
> I believe I have copies of these I could post if the originals remain
> indisposed.

I have copies of everything but the migrate_sieve.pl script.  Do you have
a copy of that script still?

I found a website (http://panther.inf.elte.hu/linux/user_mbox2cyrus/) that
appears to have copies of all the scripts including migrate_sieve.pl, but
I get an Access Denied error when I try to download them.  :)

My local copies of these scripts are at:

   http://oregonstate.edu/~morgan/cyrus/

 	Andy