listusers failed

Arnau Bria arnau at emergetux.net
Thu Nov 30 10:58:52 EST 2006

Hi,

today, after a "power cut" (I'm not sure if this is correct), I had to
startup my home mail server.

After that, I found that I was not able to get my mail, so I logged
into box and found and error in sasldblistusers2 :

# sasldblistusers2
listusers failed

So, I thought I was some kind of error in my sasldb2 file...

I don't know how to dump that db, and check integrity of the file, so
I deleted it and created a new one with saslpasswd (i have couple of
users)

Now it works fine, but I was winder if is there a way for recovering
original file...

Cheers!
--
Arnau Bria