command-line sieve client that supports TLS

Alexandros Vellis avel at noc.uoa.gr
Thu Nov 16 07:31:23 EST 2006

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 20:44:15 +0100
Wolfgang Hennerbichler <wogri at wogri.com> wrote:

> I am going to write a plugin for the typo3-cms to build simple sieve-
> scripts. Therefore I would need a command-line tool that supports TLS-
> Login for timsieved, but I can't find one, as it seems.

Isn't Typo3 written in PHP? If you don't want it for unattended batch
jobs or something equivalent, and you are using PHP in your plugin, you
can use one of the two PHP ManageSieve classes available: sieve-php
(which I currently maintain), or PEAR's Net::Sieve. Both support TLS
provided that PHP5 is used.

--
Alexandros Vellis
National & Kapodistrian University of Athens