command-line sieve client that supports TLS

Wolfgang Hennerbichler wogri at wogri.com
Wed Nov 15 03:37:07 EST 2006

On 15.11.2006, at 00:59, Phil Pennock wrote:

> New version is -v66; this is what I get for being lazy and using repo
> revision numbers as a software release number.  It's a standalone
> script, I think that people will survive.

it is absolutely great. You should urge cyrus developers to include
it in their source code, once it's mature enough and well tested.

> I'm open to more feature requests.

Well, here is one.
For self-signed certificates I get the error
STARTTLS promotion failed: SSL connect attempt failed with unknown
errorerror:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed

it would be great to add a --noverify option for TLS, for self-signed
certificates.

> -Phil

Thanks a lot, based on your script I am going to write a web-based
GUI in php, for "general" use and typo3. Might take some time, though.

wogri

--
www.vix.at // www.aco.net // www.sth.ac.at
wh at univie.ac.at // WH844-RIPE