Web interface, Sendmail compatible

Peter Schober peter.schober at univie.ac.at
Tue Nov 14 13:57:29 EST 2006

res,

* Res <res at ausics.net> [2006-11-13 23:08]:
> Looking for a web management interface to cyrus-imap, one that
> allows domain admins to add/del email accounts etc.  Cyrus-Imap 2.3
> + Sendmail The ones we've found on google all seem to refer to exim
> or postfix.

since everyone else seemed to suggest a webmail application instead of
the requestes web management app, I'll throw in cyrusmaster (google:
cyrus web inetrface, 1st match). not sure it does virtual domains,
though.
also it heavily uses LDAP which you probably won't like, otherwise
you'd be using Exi... ooops ;)

cheers,
-p.schober

--
peter.schober at univie.ac.at - vienna university computer center
Universitaetsstrasse 7, A-1010 Wien, Austria/Europe