command-line sieve client that supports TLS

Wolfgang Hennerbichler wogri at wogri.com
Tue Nov 14 05:21:35 EST 2006

On 13.11.2006, at 22:03, Warren Turkal wrote:

> On Monday 13 November 2006 12:44, Wolfgang Hennerbichler wrote:
>> Is there a command-line TLS-enabled tool out there?
>
> It looks like the GNU Mailutils has a binary called "sieve." Maybe
> it supports
> TLS?

It does, but it doesn't seem to be a utility to transfer sieve
scripts to a remote site. The manual doesn't really tell anything
about what it does, but it seems to me that it can compile sieve
scripts, and move it to a mailspool on the local filesystem. Don't
know for sure, but this looks weird, you can't define a server or port.

> wt

thx
Wogri
--