Changing unixhierarchysep on a production system

Joel Nimety jnimety at perimeterusa.com
Thu Nov 9 13:53:10 EST 2006

What are the recommended steps for turning on unixhierarchysep on a
production system (running murder) that has unixhierarchysep off?

http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/imapd/altnamespace.html indicates that this
can be done on the fly.  Do I have to run translatesieve?  Is
reconstruct necessary?  Any gotchas with murder?

--
Joel Nimety
Systems Engineer III
jnimety at perimeterusa.com
http://www.perimeterusa.com

--
The sender of this email subscribes to Perimeter Internetworking's email
anti-virus service. This email has been scanned for malicious code and is

This communication is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain trade secrets or other information that is exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. Any use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
delete the email and immediately notify our Command Center at 203-541-3444.