performance on large inboxes

Phil Pennock info-cyrus-spodhuis at spodhuis.org
Wed Nov 8 17:35:22 EST 2006

On 2006-11-08 at 22:04 +0000, David Carter wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Nov 2006, Phil Pennock wrote:
> >The relevant stuff is HERMES_CACHE_MOST in mailbox.c; I've really no
> >idea whether or not these changes are roughly independent and if they
> >can be pulled out.
>
> That was merged a long time back. doc/text/changes:

Aargh.  I started using Cyrus since then and I believed the comments
which were actually in place, instead of reading the code.

So of my list, I only actually need to be explicitly adding the
"x-label" (for mutt) and "x-face" (for gbuffy) items?

And none of which helps in the face out MS Outlook (the full version,
not OE) which just asks for _all_ headers.

Or have I misunderstood (again)?

Thanks,
-Phil