what Sieve extensions? [solved]

Ross Boylan ross at biostat.ucsf.edu
Sat Nov 4 21:02:58 EST 2006

On Sat, Nov 04, 2006 at 05:45:22PM -0800, Ross Boylan wrote:
> How do I find out what Sieve extensions my Cyrus server supports?
> I've hunted around the documentation and mailing list, but can't find
> anything.
>
> I'm running Cyrus 2.2 on Debian.
>
> Thanks.
> Ross Boylan

It looks as if sivtest gives a capability line.

S: "SIEVE" "fileinto reject envelope vacation imapflags notify
subaddress relational comparator-i;ascii-numeric regex"

I notice the IETF has multiple versions of many of these, and one of
them, regex, is listed as expired (http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sieve/).
Any way to tell more precisely what semantics I'm getting (that is,
any way faster than reading the code or experimentation)?