BCC and CC

Stefano Castagnoli mailing at scastagnoli.info
Wed Nov 1 09:50:06 EST 2006

Hello everyone!
I have a home made mail server using Cyrus+Postfix+Fetchmail+Procmail.
I download mails from two different mailboxes ("a" and "b") with a
unique /root/.fetchmailrc file run as root.
Once I've downloaded the content of the mailbexos "a" and ""b" I would
forward that to the "a" and "b" Cyrus users.
Everyone works good with only one mailbox: i retrieve mails with
fetchmail -m /usr/bin/procmail -a and in /etc/procmailrc I forward
downloaded mails to /usr/lib/cyrus/bin/deliver process without any
problem.

How can I do to forward mails from "a" to Cyrus user "a" and mails from
"b" to Cyrus user "b"?

Thanks for attention and support!

Stefano C.