strange delays in connecting to POP3 server

Igor Belikov belikoviv at is.ua
Tue May 30 03:51:05 EDT 2006

Hello info-cyrus,

  I'm migrate mail server to new hardware under new OS. Migration was
  from cyrus 2.2.12 + sasl 2.1.20 under SuSE Linux v9.1 (kernel
  2.6.15.4-smp) to cyrus 2.3.3 + sasl 2.1.21 under SuSE Linux 10.0 OSS
  (original kernel from SuSE).

  In both cases cyrus compiled from sources, in both cases was applied
  two patches (patch that allow to store crypted passwords and patch
  that allow 8bit headers).

  In new installation our clients notice large delays during
  connection to POP3 server. This delays appears accidentally, without
  any system.

  Are anybody can help me deal with this problem?

--
Best regards,
 Igor                          mailto:belikoviv at is.ua