Cyrus Patches used at FastMail.FM

Carlos Horowicz carloshorowicz at argentina.com
Fri May 26 16:02:25 EDT 2006

Hi

I get only a daily few of "Message contains invalid header" but a couple
of thousand per day of "Message contains NUL characters" from lmtpd ...
I've read through all threads both in postfix and cyrus lists about
this, but didn't find any conclusion on how to avoid the bounces ... has
the Fastmail.FM patch anything to do with the NUL chars in the body ?

-Carlos