Cyrus Patches used at FastMail.FM

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Fri May 26 15:57:51 EDT 2006

On Fri, 26 May 2006, Ken Murchison wrote:
> Comments on the non-local ones:
> - cyrus-8bit-2.3.3.diff

As I said in my reply to the CVS commit (which I noticed before this mail),
I am quite surprised by this patch being accepted.

Was it not the position held by CMU in the last five years or so that one
such patch would *have* do to it properly and re-encode the header to some
default charset, in order not to corrupt the store with lack of charset
information (for searches) ?

Or am I getting completely confused, here?

  Henrique Holschuh