Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.4 Released

Hajimu UMEMOTO ume at mahoroba.org
Tue May 23 12:26:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

>>>>> On Tue, 23 May 2006 10:44:15 -0400
>>>>> Ken Murchison <murch at andrew.cmu.edu> said:

murch> I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.4.  This is a
murch> BETA-quality release, reflecting that it has significant numbers of new
murch> features that have not been tested on a wide-scale basis, although
murch> earlier versions of this code have been running at several sites for
murch> quite some time.

Are there any backward compatibility issue against 2.3.3?  The lmtpd
cannot accept any new message with following message:

    May 24 01:03:55 ameno lmtpunix[37779]: accepted connection
    May 24 01:03:55 ameno lmtpunix[37779]: lmtp connection preauth'd as postman
    May 24 01:03:55 ameno lmtpunix[37779]: verify_user(user.ume) failed: Mailbox has an invalid format

And, my MUA complains to cannot find %INBOX.
I'm not sure they are related to this problem, but I have following
settings in my imapd.conf:

    unixhierarchysep: yes
    altnamespace: yes
    duplicatesuppression: no