quota problems on cyrus imapd 2.2.12

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Tue May 23 01:55:37 EDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-25 at 13:21 -0500, Marlys Nelson wrote:
> Larry Rosenbaum wrote:
>
> > Is anybody using more than 4GB of storage? Cyrus imapd 2.2.12 stores quota
> >
> >usage, in bytes, in an unsigned long and so can't keep track of usage over
> >4GB.  You may need to go to v2.3.3, which uses a long long int.
> >

> No, everyone's below 2GB in actual storage, most are either under 100MB
> (faculty) or 50MB (students) which is where their quotas were set until
> we had problems.

Hi,

Plenty of corporate users have years of e-mail including my boss.  We
are using cyrus-imapd-2.2.12-13 on SuSE 10.0 and are currently having a
problem with the 4GB limit.  How do I remove the quota on his cyrus
mailbox (including sub-folders) and make the quota umlimited to work
around the 4GB issue?

Thanks

Murray