no global admin with virtual domains? [was Re: saslpasswd and virtual domains]

former03 | Baltasar Cevc baltasar.cevc at former03.de
Tue May 16 12:53:27 EDT 2006

Hi Rudy,

On 16.05.2006, at 11:39, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> But as you can see the cyrus at jura user doesn't list any mailboxes or
> create any mailboxes.
>
> Does anybody have any clues?

I just had a look at my config - I've set servername and defaultdomain
to the same value ('jura') - maybe you can try if that helps. Another
thing you could try would be to use the fqdn instead of the short
hostname - maybe Cyrus does a reverse lookup on the IP (there are some
functions that will do that).

Baltasar

_____ former 03 gmbh
_____ infanteriestraße 19 haus 6 eg