Redelivery of ham in Spam training

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Wed May 3 02:50:09 EDT 2006

I just found the 'best thing since sliced bread':

http://www.maiamailguard.com

Fantastic front end to amavisd ... moves the training/reporting/rescue to
a web front end, and keeps it out of the mailbox ...

Its finally allowed me to get rid of the spamcheck 'python link to lmtp'
which was a nightmare, and allows me to do per-user anti-virus and spam
processing, instead of 'either on, or off, for a whole domain' ...