2.3 Replication and lost Hardlinks

Michael King mking at webinternational.net
Thu Mar 30 17:02:07 EST 2006

This is actually one of the reasons I stopped using replication, once I
finally got it working.  Hardlinks have saved my butt more than once, and
saved a buttload of storage space, as well.  Being a media company, we
sometimes have huge files CC'd to 4-5 people.

I think this would be an excellent idea, and would definitely reconsider
using replication at this site if this was implemented.

Thanks,

Michael

Design / Hosting / Print / E-Media
Michael King, Systems Administrator