big problem: signaled to death by 7

Patrice gopat at nicematin.fr
Wed Mar 29 08:08:09 EST 2006

yes master was restarted . and the same problem too
and the server was restarted but no way.
but the biggest problem is that replica wasn't working too (same problem
with signaled to death 7) . it seems that the problem was replicated on
the replica.

I am sure it does not come from the 'user' directory.
I think it comes more from 'var' I am still searching :(

Patrice