Renaming A User

Patrick Radtke phr2101 at columbia.edu
Wed Mar 22 13:03:41 EST 2006

there is a proc directory in your cyrus folder that lists which users
are logged in through which imap process.
You can look in there. You might also want to check if the user has
any shared mailboxes that other users are accessing.

As for preventing the user from logging you can temporarily disable
their password (at least thats what we've done with kerberos)

-Patrick