Mixing 2.2.12 and 2.3.x in murder environment

Patrick H Radtke phr2101 at columbia.edu
Sat Mar 18 22:18:19 EST 2006

We have 2.2.12 frontends, 2.3 backends and 2.3 murder master.

Only reason we went with 2.2.12 for frontends is that when we first
installed 2.3 it was in the summer and 2.3 didn't work as a frontend. That
has been fixed now. Only reason we haven't changed the frontends to 2.3 is
that we're busy with other stuff at the moment.

There are some problems with the murder master in 2.3. We use it anyways
since it fixes some threading problems that would occur in 2.2.12

-Patrick