what encryption is used by Cyrus to encrypt passwords?

Aleksandar Milivojevic alex at milivojevic.org
Wed Mar 15 11:36:23 EST 2006

Quoting Tomasz Chmielewski <mangoo at wpkg.org>:

> See my other post - I have several LDAP servers, with different users.
> Can Cyrus use multiple LDAP servers?

It could use multiple LDAP servers, but it would expect all servers to
know about all users (basically, replicated servers).

However, if you want to give it a try, you can try setting up referals
on your LDAP servers.  So when Cyrus hits it, it will get redirected to
the correct one (in case user is on different LDAP server).  See your
LDAP server documentation for details.

--
See Ya' later, alligator!
http://www.8-P.ca/