ldap auxprop plugin on centos4/rhel4?

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Mar 9 09:42:51 EST 2006

Am Do, den 09.03.2006 schrieb Aleksandar Milivojevic um 15:12:
> Quoting Igor Brezac <igor at ipass.net>:

> > It has been integrated into sasl awhile back.  Check
> > cyrus-sasl/doc/options.html for documentation.
>
> I've checked it.  There's no mention of LDAP auxprop plugin, or any
> option for it for that matter.  The only place where I found some
> documentation for auxprop plugin was imapd.conf man page.

I confirm this. cyrus-sasl on RHEL4 isn't compiled with ldapdb auxprop
support (easy to be seen from the .spec file) - unfortunately. So I am
too using saslauthd with LDAP backend. Upcoming Fedora Core 5 will have
a cyrus-sasl-ldap RPM; RHEL5 will have too (but that is far away in
future).

Alexander

Serendipity 15:37:51 up 13 days, 17:26, load average: 0.06, 0.07, 0.15