Quota Report Script

Daniel Eckl deckl at nero.com
Wed Jun 28 04:19:52 EDT 2006

Hi David!

I attached my script.
I run it with cron as user cyrus every day at 5 a.m.

Every user which is over the quota warning level will get a warning
mail. And for every user which gets a mail, the script prints out
username and quota to stdout, so cron will send a mail to the cyrus
user. You have to route the mails to "cyrus" user to you and you are fine.

Hope that helps or at least I hope that gives you some ideas.

Best,
Daniel