Cyrus - Postfix - redirect mails from a special sender domain

Kjetil Torgrim Homme kjetilho at ifi.uio.no
Thu Jun 22 16:53:02 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-06-22 at 10:59 +0200, Sylvain MEDEOT wrote:
> Here is what I am using...
>
> if allof (address :contains ["From","FROM"] "extspec.de") {
>      redirect "myuserlist at mylocaldmain.de";
> }

just picking some Sieve nits, I hope you don't mind.

the header field name is case insensitive, so you don't have to specify
both "From" and "FROM" -- all variants will be checked anyway.  also,
allof is superfluous here since there is only one test.  finally, in
this case I would prefer :matches for more exact matching, e.g.,

  From: Some One <nextspec.detritus at example.com>

would return true for the above test.  so I suggest:

  if address :matches "From" "*@extspec.de" {
  }

--
Kjetil T.