Cyrus - Postfix - redirect mails from a special sender domain

Walter Willmertinger willmis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 02:53:45 EDT 2006

I am new to Cyrus and used until now UW4-Imap with postfix and procmail.
I need to redirect mails from a special external domain (say all mail from "
extspec.de") to a group of users in our domain.
Before using cyrus, I did this wirh procmail and procmailrc. Now I use cyrus
with postfix.
/etc/postfix/main.cf: mailbox_transport = cyrus

Now I read some documents about sieve, but I found no recipe how to redirect
mails from a special receiver (domain) to a group of users in our local
domain.
Can somebody give me a hint?

Regards

Walter