Spam control

Martin Schiøtz malinux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 06:52:16 EDT 2006

I understand your solution about sa-learn - that can be done with a
webinterface or webmail.

But when I receive mail for a local user the mail will go through:
postfix/smtp -> lmtp -> cyrus/sieve filter -> cyrus/mailbox
Where in this proces can put spam check with spamd or spamc?

I also have another question. I also want to invoke a mail-to-sms perl
script somewhere in this proces where is it possible to do that?
Can I mayby use sieve??

- Martin