Spam control

Martin Schiøtz malinux at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 04:33:30 EDT 2006

Hi

I have installed Postfix, Cyrus, Cyrus-sasl, web-cyradm. Every thing
is using postgres for storing usernames, passwords etc. I'm using lmtp
for local delivery from Postfix/smtp to Cyrus. All mailboxes are
virtual.

My next step is to install Spam control. My plan is to use
Spamassassin with dcc, razor, pyzor and bayes system. A want mail
users to be able to disable and enable spam control. I also wan't mail
users that has enabled spam control to train (sa-laern) and keep their
own bayes database.

I have configured a similar system that does these things but with
sendmail, uw-imap and procmail. But How can I do this with
postfix/cyrus and virtual bailboxes?

I can see a lot docs about postfix, cyrus and amavisd-new but can
amavis-new work with personal bayes db and sa-learn etc.?

Best regards,
Martin