PTLOADER and LDAP for authorization and ptloader dies

Andreas Winkelmann ml at awinkelmann.de
Fri Jun 16 14:57:36 EDT 2006

Am Thursday 15 June 2006 18:36 schrieb Sebas PRE:

Please do not Top-Post.

> Yes, ptloader dies in both.
>
> In 2.2.12 I run ptloader with this compile options:
>
>    --with-auth=pts --with-pts=ldap --with-ldap=/usr
>
> But I obtain the same results with ptloader diyng and in cyrus.log appears
> the same lines.

Check your libldap against which Cyrus-SASL Version it is compiled. Use ldd
for that.

# ldd /path/to/libldap.so

I would guess it is compiled against v1. This will not work in the same
Addressspace as Cyrus-Imapd compiled with Cyrus-SASL v2.

But another chance will be libdb. The Versions in libldap, libsasl and
Cyrus-Imapd should be equal.

--
	Andreas