Looking for a *good* X based GUI IMAP client for Cyrus IMAP ...

Daniel Eckl deckl at nero.com
Wed Jun 14 02:56:31 EDT 2006

Well there is a special IMAP command for making use of SQUAT.

It's IMAP SEARCH. In this case the server searches for mail and by doing
that, it makes extensive use of the SQUAT index if availiable.

If a client doesn't make use of IMAP SEARCH, but rather download all
mail bodys to search locally, then of course you make no use of your
server side SQUAT index.

But I really cannot imagine that TB should do that this way and only on
Win32...

Best,
Daniel

----