Automatic spam folder creation and delivery

Mordur Ingolfsson cl at 1984.is
Tue Jun 13 13:20:25 EDT 2006

I have a setup with exim4 and Cyrus 2.2 running on Debian GNU/linux and
service multiple domains on there.

I use Spamassassin by way of Mailscanner to identify spam. I have
Mailscanner add {Spam?} to the beginning of messages identified as spam.

I would like to be able to put messages thus marked in a special
mailbox  for each user, something like this user/john/Spam at bar.biz   I
would like this mailbox to be automatically created whenever I create a
new user.

Is this being done anywhere? What is a good way to implement this in Cyrus?

Thanks

Mordur

--
Beztu kvedjur / Kind regards