Sieve Vacation Filters not working...

Simon Matter simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com
Tue Jun 13 01:49:52 EDT 2006

> The Sieve Vacation Filters are not working on our system.
>
> All filters *other* than Sieve Vacation *are* working. I have been able to
> create filters to move messages into a folder based on header information
> with
> no problems.
>
> I have tried using:
> - Squirrelmail AvelSieve
> - eGroupware Sieve filters
>
> All enable me to set any kind of filter other than vacation.
>
> Can some one point me in the right direction for fixing this?

I think your vacation filters are working fine, how did you test? The most
common mistake with vacation is that people try it out, and they miss the
point that a vacation mail is only sent to them once in a week or so.
Without purging the duplucate db, that's expected. Install a vacation
rule, send a mail from an new account from which you have not sent mail
before, and see how it works.

Simon