root and sieve scripts

former03 | Baltasar Cevc baltasar.cevc at former03.de
Fri Jun 9 11:02:22 EDT 2006

Hi Martin,

> On two different imapd servers I'm not able to forward root's mail
> with redirect "abc at domain.com";, also not with websieve. All other
> users works perfect. What did I wrong?

Maybe the mails are redirected using aliases before (see /etc/aliases,
qmail is somewhat different, but I don't know where to search there).
You could have a look at your maillog - you'll find notices there which
will show you which user the mails are sent to, and also if sieve is
active (it's something as +sieve or something similar in that line.
Hope that's a starting point,
Baltasar

_____ former 03 gmbh
_____ infanteriestraße 19 haus 6 eg