OT: Mulberry for Unix anyone

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Jun 8 18:16:20 EDT 2006

If by the time I get home you don't have it I think I can put it up....not
totally sure about the legality so I'll preface it with this is ONLY for
users who legally obtained a copy before Cyrusoft went under but I have the
following files from Cyrusoft:

mulberry-4_0b4a-ppc.tgz
mulberry-4_0b4a-rh6.tgz
mulberry-4_0b4a-rh9.tgz
mulberry-4_0b4a-sol8sp.tgz
mulberry-4_0b4a-sol8x86.tgz
Mulberry_v4_0_4.exe

I also should have a copy of the Mac OS/X version installer too, I'm just
not finding that right away here so I'm not going to commit to having it
until I do find it :)

--On June 8, 2006 3:00:34 PM -0600 "Eric S. Pulley" <eric at hamparts.com>
wrote:

> --On June 8, 2006 2:59:37 PM -0600 "Eric S. Pulley"
> <eric at hamparts.com> wrote:
>
>> Anybody got a link for a download location for Mulberry 3 or 4 for
>> Solaris or Linux?
>>
>> There are a fare number of Universities that still have it but they
>> restrict access to there DL servers.
>>
>> Thanks.
>

> --
> There are only 10 kinds of people in this world:
> those who understand Binary, and those who don't.
>|     Eric S. Pulley     |                       |
>| Systems Administrator  | /"\  ASCII Ribbon     |
>|   Hamilton Partners    | \ /  Campaign Against |
>|    +1.801.297.7254     |  X   HTML Mail        |
>|  <eric at hamparts.com>   | / \                   |

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler